Banana has healthy carbs and calories and when it is combined with other high-calorie foods such as almonds and milk can increase your body’s calorie intake and thus, increase your mass.
Having banana shake to regain weight after a prolonged illness is one of the best ways possible to safely increase your calorie intake.
- Bananas (2 ripe bananas)
- Greek Yogurt (1/2 cup)
- Milk (1/2 cup of milk)
- Honey (1 tsp)
- Cardamom (one pinch)
- Use toppings of your choice or you can use granola, blueberries, walnuts, etc
- Place all ingredients in blender and process until smooth
- Your shake can be thick or thin (add more milk if you want your smoothie to be thin)
- Pour the smoothie into glass
- Top with some granola, blueberries, nuts,
I hope this was easy, tasty and healthy!
If you enjoyed this healthy banana shake let me know in the comment section and please like, share and subscribe to my blog for such more healthy delicious recipes.